We continually review and improve the accessibility of this site. If you have any feedback, please contact us.
For those using Internet Explorer 11, this website may display incorrectly depending on your compatibility mode settings.
You can disable compatibility mode for Internet Explorer by following these steps.
- Click the Gear icon (in the top right corner of IE), select Compatibility View Settings, and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.
- Click Close.
How to change webpage text size and page zoom
- Internet Explorer
Modify text size and set page zoom in Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Modify text size and set page zoom in Google Chrome
Using keyboard navigation
You can use keyboard navigation as an alternative to the mouse for browsing websites. This increases accessibility if you have difficulty using a mouse or pointer tool.
You can use the arrow keys to scroll up or down pages, the tab key to move between links ('skip links'), and return or enter to select. The backspace key takes you to the previous page.
Changing the contrast
You can change a page to high contrast mode, here‘s some information to help you:
- Google's official "High Contrast" extension for Chrome
- Firefox's documentation on using high contrast theme
- If you're using Internet Explorer, please search for information on how to enable high contrast mode on the Microsoft website: Microsoft Support website – Internet Explorer section
- If you're using an Apple device, please search for information on how to enable high contrast mode on the Apple website: Apple Support website – OS X Accessibility section
The content of images used on this site are described using alt tags (alternative text).
Video or audio formats
We'll include transcripts and captions with all videos we publish online.
This website includes PDFs and Microsoft Word and other documents.
- PDF (Portable Document Format) files
This website may use PDF (Portable Document Format) files, also known as Adobe files to make publications available online. To open, print and/or save these files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download for free from Adobe.com.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Microsoft Word
This website will provide accessible Word documents. Document links indicated by .doc will open using the Word processing package you have on your computer, or you can download the free Microsoft Word Viewer to open and read .doc documents.
Download Microsoft Word Viewer
- Microsoft Excel
Document links indicated by .xls will open if you have the full Excel version from Microsoft, or from the free Excel Viewer (to open, view and print .xls files)
Download Microsoft Excel Viewer
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Presentations links indicated by .ppt will open a slideshow if you have the full PowerPoint version from Microsoft, or from the free PowerPoint Viewer (to open, view and print .ppt files).
Download Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.