Start your career on the right track with Suburban Rail Loop — Victoria’s biggest ever transport infrastructure investment. The Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA) Graduate Program is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to learn from industry experts and contribute to shaping a better future for our growing city and state.
During the program you will develop a wide range of skills and gain valuable industry experience as you rotate through project teams within your area of interest. Positions are available across a range of disciplines including engineering, communications, planning, law and more.
As well as offering learning and development opportunities, the program also provides mentoring and networking to kickstart your career in transport.
Hear more about the program from some of our current graduates.
About the 2022 Graduate Program
- Applications open Friday 3 September 2021
- Program starts February 2022
- Up to two-year fixed term employment — with priority and support for graduates to secure opportunities post the graduate program
- Up to four six-month rotations in your area of interest
- Learning and development opportunities
- Ongoing support to help you shape your future and explore career pathway options
- Flexible working arrangements and conditions under the Victorian Public Service
- Applications close Sunday 19 September 2021.
Disciplines we are looking for in 2022
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics, Construction, Planning, Tunnel, Geotechnical, Geospatial, Asset Management, Transport, Environmental, Sustainability)
- Geographic Information Systems
- Project Management
- Urban Planning and Urban Design
- Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Land and Property
- Communications and Media
To be eligible to apply, you must have:
- Full Australian working rights at time of application
- Completed a relevant university undergraduate degree in 2019, 2020 or graduate by February 2022.
Suburban Rail Loop will transform Victoria’s public transport system and deliver enormous social benefits for all Victorians. With works starting in 2022, there’s never been a more exciting time to join our team. SRLA is an inclusive organisation which embraces diversity of thought, culture, life experiences and people to ensure we reflect the communities we serve.
Applications now closed
Applications closed Sunday 19 September 2021.
For more information about the SRLA Graduate Program please contact us.