Social media policy
Suburban Rail Loop is a city and state-shaping project that will change how we move around Melbourne, creating new possibilities in the neighbourhoods associated with new stations. Once the 90 kilometre rail loop is completed, Suburban Rail Loop will connect every major rail line through our middle suburbs, from the Frankston line to the Werribee line.
Suburban Rail Loop Authority (SRLA) is responsible for the planning and delivery of the largest infrastructure project in Victoria’s history.
Our social media channels have been created to provide relevant and timely information, share project news and updates, and offer a platform for the community to get involved. The views expressed by any individual within our social media channels are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views of SRLA. While we try to moderate our social media channels, we are not legally responsible for any material posted by third parties.
We encourage the community to engage and interact with us via our social media channels. Every effort will be made to respond to comments or questions as quickly as possible. Please note that our social media channels are monitored Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Management of our social media follower base (including engagement) is entirely at the discretion of SRLA. We welcome constructive and polite engagement via our social media channels and thank you for committing to respectful behaviours and conversations. Inappropriate comments or content published to our social media channels will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to remove comments or content that is:
- Offensive and/or inappropriate, including, but not limited to:
- Words or images that attack, humiliate or defame an individual or group
- Words or images that are sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted, discriminatory or attack an individual or group based on ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation
- Words or images that are abusive or violent
- Words or images that are inaccurate, untrue, or speculative
- Words or images that are repeatedly published as spam
- Words, images or links that are not relevant to Suburban Rail Loop or SRLA
- Not compliant with all applicable laws that govern the comments or content
Individuals or groups will be permanently removed from our social media channels if the above terms are repeatedly violated.
SRLA encourages you to periodically review these terms.
If you have any urgent queries or matters that need addressing, please call 1800 105 105 (24 hours, 7 days).