Suburban Rail Loop Authority is undertaking geotechnical investigations as part of the early planning and design work that will help determine the rail alignment and station locations.
These works involve drilling in indicative investigation areas near the proposed alignment for the south east section of Suburban Rail Loop. It is important we do these investigations to capture initial data and information about local ground conditions.
These investigations are continuing with strict health and safety measures in place. Safety measures across our sites include temperature screening, additional protective equipment, enhanced cleaning and physical distancing.
This page is updated as new works get underway, so you can find out what’s happening in your area.
- Leeds Road, Mount Waverley site investigations (PDF 114KB)
- Bodley Street, Clarinda site investigations (PDF 111KB)
- Lanark Street, Clayton South site investigations (PDF 107KB)
- Genine Avenue, Heatherton site investigations (PDF 120KB)
- Clayton Road, Clayton site investigations (PDF 113KB)
- Nelson Road, Box Hill site investigations (PDF 96KB)
- Heatherton and Clarinda site investigations (PDF 129KB)